Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Gratitude

Things I'm currently thankful for (all basics aside, since they're kind of a given) in no particular order:

1. Heroes (the TV show)
2. Winter trees against orange/pink/purple/blue sunsets
3. Pesto
4. Quirky movies (like Lars and the Real Girl)
5. Functioning heaters
6. Friends' blogs from Boone, Grenada and Reiko's room
7. Weekends
8. Roses
9. REAL Christmas trees
10. Payday
11. Questions
12. Books, films and people that question everything
13. Mint Mojito chewing gum
14. The Independent Film Channel
15. Nutmeg
16. The glass bottle tree on highway 86
17. Hippies with dogs and frisbees
18. Rain (whenever we can get it)
19. New cell phones with reliable alarms
20. Pretty much everybody I know

2 comments:

mandalyn13 said...

I really like Alice Walker too. But I have only encountered her in my anthology of poems women wrote about God. I'm sure you've seen it. Micah gave it to me for Christmas last year.

Oh! Do you want to come to Asheville at Christmas!?

Thankful for you. And poetry. And coffee. And blogging . . .

Regan said...

I am thankful for lots of things also but most of all for the people I love .. I miss you :(